The Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention (CSAEP) Board was formed in 2022 by
KRS 15.905 for the "coordination and exchange of information on the establishment and maintenance of prevention programs." (KRS 15.920) The Board also oversees the
Child Victims Trust Fund (CVTF), a non-profit program that provides local communities with funding for child abuse prevention programs and reimbursement for the portion of child sexual abuse medical exam expenses not covered by Medicaid or private insurance.
What are the goals of the Board?
- To promote public and professional education on the nature and scope of child abuse and related issues, indicators, laws, roles, and resources;
- To raise awareness that it is adults’ responsibility to provide a safe community for children;
- To reduce the incidence and impact of child abuse by promoting, supporting and/or funding effective programs; and
- To establish procedures to generate and oversee the effective and efficient use of CVTF monies.
Unless otherwise noted, meetings will take place at the Office of the Attorney General East, 1024 Capital Center Drive, Conference Room A in Frankfort.
|August 16, 2022||Virtual Meeting, 1:00 p.m.||
Join the Meeting|
|August 23, 2022||Virtual Meeting 1:00 p.m.||
|September 16, 2022||Marketing and Development|
Committee Meeting 2:00 p.m.
|September 19, 2022||Virtual Meeting 1:00 p.m.||agenda minutes|
|September 20, 2022||Strategic Planning |
|September 26, 2022||Grants Management |
|October 13, 2022||Operations Committee|
Meeting 3:00 p.m.
|October 25, 2922||Grants Management|
|October 28, 2022||Marketing and Development|
Committee Meeting 3:00 p.m.
|November 7, 2022||Operations Committee|
Meeting 3:00 p.m.
|November 21, 2022||Virtual Meeting 1 p.m.||agenda |
How can I help?
- Purchase an
“I Care About Kids” license plate
Check the box on your Kentucky state income tax form
- Make a private, tax-deductible donation or send a contribution to:
Child Victims Trust Fund
Office of the Attorney General
1024 Capital Center Dr., Suite 200
Frankfort, KY 40601