Open Records Requests

​​Open Records Requests

Residents wishing to inspect a public record may submit an open records request to the Office of the Attorney General by completing our Open Records Request Form. After completing your open records request form, email it to the Attorney General's Open Records Custodian at

The Attorney General's Office has developed an Open Records Policy to assist us in responding efficiently to open records requests in a consistent and coordinated manner.